Sell your NFTs via your own Website!
In this course, we will cover the basics such as creating Solana wallets using command line tools, installing a Phantom Wallet on your browser and airdrop SOL to a devnet wallet.
We will then see how to upload your NFT collection on the Solana Blockchain using the Metaplex suite of tools. We will also use Metaplex to verify or even modify on-chain data, namely the configuration of your NFT minting process.
Lastly, you will get some insights on the next steps you will need to take in order to create a successful NFT project.
This includes ideas on how to make your project more value-adding for your holders, and a list of Solana NFT calendars where you should aim at getting listed in order to draw more attention to your project.
Lo que aprenderás
- Learn how to create and manage Solana wallets using command line tools
- Use metaplex to upload your NFT collection on the Solana blockchain
- Use Metaplex to verify on-chain data
- Build a Front End UI for your NFT marketplace
- Upload your project as a new Github repository
- Use github pages to deploy your live minting website
- Check the outcome of a transaction on the Solana Blockchain using Solscan
¿Para quién es este curso?
- Artists looking for ways to leverage the blockchain technology to sell their creations
- NFT creators looking to sell their project on their own Minting website
- People generally curious about NFTs and looking for a fun way to get started
- Blockchain enthusiasts looking for ways to market their projects to a wider audience
Basic programming skills
- Basic understanding of blockchain technology
Más cursos del mismo autor: Pierric Maillard
- Is the price in dollars? A: Yes, it is value is in dollars (USD)
- In what language is it? A: The course is in English